“PROUD TO LEND HARD MONEY IN SOUTH CAROLINA”
|Origination Fee (rolled into loan)||2-4% with a $3,000.00 minimum||1.75% with a $1,500.00 minimum||2-4% with a $3,000.00 minimum||2-4% with a $3,000.00 minimum||Starting at 2% with a $2,000.00 minimum|
|Interest Rate (paid monthly by the borrower)||Rates Starting at 12%||NONE||Rates Starting at 12%||Rates Starting at 12%||Rates Starting at 6%|
|Down Payment Due from Borrower||20%||NONE||None, if property is owned out-right||None, if property is owned out-right||20-35% Based on credit score|
|Term||12 Months||1-3 Days||12 Months||12 Months||5 Years|
|Loan to After-Repair-Value||65%||N/A||65%||50%||65%|
|Additional or Junk Fees||NONE||NONE||NONE||NONE||NONE|
South Carolina Overview Page
- YC Funding is the premier choice for hard money loans in South Carolina. We offer hard money lending programs in Greenville County, Richland County, Charleston County, and more. We provide hard money loans in Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Greenville, and more. Fast, efficient and professional. Our loans are an ideal source of funding for real estate professionals looking to purchase and renovate/rehab an investment property and resell it.
- Greenville County Hard Money Lending
- Richland County Hard Money Lending
- Charleston County Hard Money Lending
- Columbia Hard Money Lending
- Charleston Hard Money Lending
- North Charleston Hard Money Lending
- Greenville Hard Money Lending
- Contact us about hard money loans in all South Carolina regions
We are well capitalized and prepared to fund your South Carolina hard money loan quickly. Our process and our terms are simple and straightforward, and we can help you close on a hard money loan in days. Contact us today to learn more about our hard money lending programs.
Don’t allow great investment opportunities to pass you by because of capital constraints – contact us today to learn about our hard money programs. If you are a real estate investor looking for Columbia hard money, Charleston hard money, North Charleston hard money, Greenville hard money, or hard money in other regions of South Carolina, we are your premier funding source.
YC Funding is your source for Hard Money Loans, Rehabs, New Construction, Development, Debt Restructuring, Equity and Bridge Financing, and other Asset Backed loans.
- Complete Rehab
- YC Funding’s Complete Rehab loans are meant for real estate professionals and investors who intend to purchase, renovate, and sell an investment property. Single-family, residential investment homes. No loans to owner-occupied properties. Contact us about funding your complete rehab with our hard money loans in South Carolina.
- Long Term Rental
- YC Funding is your premier source for South Carolina hard money loans. If you are looking to purchase and renovate a rental property and need a hard money loan to fund your investment, YC Funding is your go-to solution. Contact us today about hard money loans in South Carolina – loan application process is fast, easy and efficient, and we’ll help you close your loan quickly and easily.
- Transactional Funding
- If you are in need of transactional funding in order to fund your REO or Short Sale deals, YC Funding is your capital source solution. YC Funding offers fast, efficient closing in South Carolina. Contact us today to learn more about our transactional funding programs.
- Foreign National Loans
- YC Funding can provide financing for foreign nationals looking to acquire U.S. real estate. If you are a foreign national looking to participate in the U.S. housing market, but are unable to get the financing you need from traditional funding sources, YC Funding can be your solution. Contact us today to learn about our foreign national loans.
- Refinance/Cash-Out Loans
- Contact us if you are interested in refinancing your current home loan.
- Commercial Bridge Loans
- YC Funding provides bridge loans for commercial properties.
- Property Type: Single-family, residential investment homes. No loans to owner-occupied properties.
- Loan Size: Up to $10 million
- Collateral: 1st Position Mortgage
- Submit our online application and a YC Funding representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss your hard money loan request
- YC Funding reviews the borrower as well as the property
- Appraisal and Construction Review
- Loan Closes
YC Funding offers South Carolina hard money loans in the following cities:
Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Rock Hill, Mount Pleasant, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Spartanburg, Hilton Head Island, Isle of Palms, Inman, Denmark, Dillon, Laurens, Belton, Beaufort, Branchville, Camden, Tega Cay, Travelers Rest, Georgetown, Goose Creek, Florence, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, St. Andrews, Greer, Greenwood, Taylors, Wade Hampton, North Augusta, Easley, Seven Oaks, Simpsonville and more.